Please be aware of the following when considering boarding with us:
- Please bring in your vaccination records so we can verify they are current. They should be current on Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and Bordatella. Bordatella should be given within the last six months to properly protect them from Kennel Cough.
- Please let us know of any outstanding medical conditions or if your dog is "in heat".
- We encourage you to bring anything in that you feel will make your dogs stay more comfortable (toys, blakets, treats etc.)
- We also encourage you to bring in your own food as it is normaly better for the dog not to change diets, but we can provide food if nessacary.
- We provide a basic bed in each of the kennels along with food and water dishes.
- Also first time customers are required to fill out our boarding form. We can email this to you or you can fill it out during drop off.
- Forms can also be found at the bottom of this page.
As a free play enviroment your pet will have a lot if interaction time with our staff and other guests.
Although always supervised we hope our clients understand that Dogs will be Dogs and injuries can occur.
Please be aware that if your pet is responsible for causing injury to one of our other guest you will be liable.
That being said we take every precaution to prevent this, the dogs are never out unsupervised our staff
is great at reading dogs and understanding when they may need a break from the others and will put them
in there kennel accordingly. We also will group dogs based on there temperment and size.